Rich, gooey and delicious! These simple-to-make breakfast buns are topped with the perfect blend of cinnamon, brown sugar and pecans.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pancake syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 1 Mix butter, sugar, syrup, pecans, cinnamon and vanilla in 9-inch round cake pan. Arrange rolls in pan with sides touching.
- 2 Bake in preheated oven as directed on package until rolls are golden brown. Immediately invert pan onto serving plate; remove pan. Spread any remaining topping from pan over rolls. Serve warm.