Your whole kitchen will be fragrant with cinnamon, bacon, and sugar as this sweet-salty treat bakes to crispy perfection.
This recipe is part of four bacon-based recipes, courtesy of Applegate.
Click here to indulge in your bacon cravings and enjoy more recipes!
- 2 packages (16-ounce) Applegate Naturals® Sunday Bacon® Brand
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with foil or parchment. Place a cooling rack in each baking sheet. Arrange the bacon slices in 1 layer on the cooling racks.
- 2 Stir together the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar evenly over the bacon, using up all the cinnamon sugar. Bake the bacon in the oven until golden brown and crisp, 25 to 35 minutes.
- 3 Let the bacon cool to room temperature, then transfer the bacon to a serving plate.