Citrus Herb Marinated Halibut Recipe. This recipe is perfect for light summer grilling. Enjoy with crusty bread and a salad made with fresh baby greens and radishes.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic Herb & Wine Marinade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 pounds halibut fillets
- 1 Mix Marinade Mix, orange juice, oil and lemon juice in small bowl. Place halibut in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- 2 Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove halibut from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- 3 Grill over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4 TIP: Substitute mahi mahi or striped bass for the halibut.