Citrus Salmon recipe. Marinate your salmon for an hour, throw it on the coals for perfect grill marks and serve it with a crisp side salad for the perfect summer lunch.
This recipe courtesy
Calories: 200, Total fat: 11 g, Saturated fat: 1.5 g, Cholesterol: 60 mg, Sodium: 420 mg, Carbohydrate: 2 g, Dietary fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 23 g, Vitamin A: 4 %DV, Vitamin C: 2 %DV, Calcium: 0 %DV, Iron: 6 %DV
Diet Exchange: 3-1/2 Meat (VL),1-1/2 Fat
Serving Suggestion: Serve this zesty fish with your favorite steamed vegetable and a mixed green salad.
Substitute: Substitute lime or lemon juice for orange juice.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons vodka (optional)
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound salmon or swordfish steaks
- 1 PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix juice, vodka, salad dressing mix and oil until well blended.
- 2 POUR over salmon; cover. Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate. Drain; discard dressing mixture.
- 3 PLACE salmon on greased grill. Grill 6 minutes on each side or until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.