Bloody Mary recipe. Add a Classic Bloody Mary to your party or the following morning if you are feeling a bit green from your festivities.
Recipe courtesy of “Tabasco®”:http://www.Tabasco®.com
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon original Tabasco® brand pepper sauce
- Lime slices
- Celery stalks (optional)
- 1 Combine all ingredients except garnishes in 2-quart pitcher; stir well.
- 2 Serve over ice. Garnish with lime slices or celery stalks, if desired.