“Ring in the new year with primal cocktails infused with collagen and brimming with delicious, wintry ingredients. Take your pick of mulled wine, spiked mint cocoa, or holiday eggnog—or make all three for a night of celebration and good cheer.”
Recipe courtesy of Primal Kitchen.
Collagen-Infused Mulled Wine
- 1 bottle low-sugar red wine
- 1 bottle organic no-sugar-added pomegranate/cranberry juice
- 6 scoops Primal Kitchen® Collagen Peptides
- Mulling spices
- Orange slices, cinnamon sticks and cranberries (to garnish)
Spiked Mint Collagen-Cocoa
- 4 scoops Primal Kitchen Chocolate Coconut Collagen Fuel
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 shots (approach 70ml) whiskey
Collagen-Infused Egg Nog
- 4 scoops Primal Kitchen Vanilla Collagen Fuel
- 2 shots rum
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 cups your favorite alternative milk
For the Mulled Wine
- 1 Put all the ingredients (except the orange slices) into the Instant Pot. Set the mixture on high pressure for one minute.
- 2 Pour the mix into individual glasses.
- 3 Top with an orange slice, a few cranberries, and a cinnamon stick.
- 4 Enjoy!
For the Spiked Mint Collagen-Cocoa
- 1 Heat coconut milk and water until the mix begins to boil. Turn heat to low.
- 2 Whisk in the rest of the ingredients.
- 3 Pour into individual cups.
- 4 Enjoy!
For the Collagen-Infused Egg Nog
- 1 Whisk two whole eggs, until light colored, in an electric mixer.
- 2 Whisk in the Primal Kitchen Vanilla Collagen Fuel, milk, nutmeg, maple syrup, and rum.
- 3 Pour into glasses.
- 4 Clean the mixer out, and whisk egg whites to stiff peaks.
- 5 Top the cocktails with egg white fluff and nutmeg.
- 6 Enjoy!