This colorful oatmeal is a fun way to start your Valentine’s Day! Quick and easy, using only your favorite toppings, the chef used ColorKitchen, a plant-based alternative to the traditional food dyes and sprinkles.
ColorKitchen’s plant colors are also vegan, gluten-free and non-GMO, making decorating for your loved ones with food allergies and sensitivities seamless and still delicious!
- 3 packets favorite instant oatmeal
- 2 packets ColorKitchen Pink Color Packet
- 1 packet ColorKitchen Orange Color Packet
- 1 packet ColorKitchen Blue Color Packet
- Optional Topping: dried cranberries, bananas, nuts or favorite fruit
- 1 In three bowls, add each packet of oatmeal.
- 2 In one bowl, add the Orange Color Packet. In the second bowl add 1 Pink Color Packet and in the third bowl, add 1 Pink Color Packet and 1 Blue Color Packet.
- 3 Pour hot water over oats and color and stir to combine!
- 4 Top your oats with your favorite toppings like sliced bananas, dried fruit or nuts.