Toast Halloween with this spookily delicious cocktail.
Recipe courtesy of The Cocktail Guru, Jonathan Pogash
- 1 1/2 parts Corzo Silver Tequila
- 1/2 parts Campari
- 1 part fresh blood orange juice
- 1/4 parts blood (aka home-made grenadine)
- 2 parts Jarritos Tamarindo Soda
- 1 Build all ingredients into a highball glass filled with ice.
- 2 Add the "blood" at the end.
- 3 Garnish with blood orange wheel and strawberry syrup.
- 4 HOME-MADE GRENADINE: Add equal parts white sugar and POM pomegranate juice together and dissolve sugar over high on stove-top. When dissolved, add several drops of orange flower water, simmer on low heat for 10 minutes, chill, and serve.
- 5 If blood oranges are not available, use a slice of regular orange that is soaking in "blood" as a garnish.