From celebrity caterer Andrea Correale, Founder and President of Elegant Affairs, this tailgate favorite, Cotija Mexican Corn.
Lightly charred corn, rolled in melted butter, covered with mayonnaise and topped with cotija cheese and lime wedges.
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese, grated
- To taste salt and pepper
- 4 wedges lime
- 1 Preheat barbecue to high heat.
- 2 Grill corn until hot and lightly charred all over, 7-10 minutes depending on grill temperature.
- 3 Roll ears in melted butter, then cover evenly with mayonnaise.
- 4 Sprinkle with cotija cheese and serve with lime wedge.