This cranberry-orange relish recipe uses black walnuts for a distinctive flavor. See our video with Chef Cari for more!
For more information about Black Walnuts or where to find them, click here.
- 1 - 12 ounce package cranberries, washed and sorted
- 1 whole orange, seedless and 3/4-inch diced
- 1 apple, cored and 3/4-inch diced
- 1 cup Black Walnuts (we used Hammons Black Walnuts)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 In a food processor bowl, combine all ingredients and pulse until ingredients are well blended and finely diced. *do not over process*
- 2 Place relish in refrigerator until serving time.