Holly Clegg shares her favorite crawfish stuffing that doesn’t skimp on flavor, and fits right in with your trim & terrific lifestyle!
- 2 (6-ounce) packages long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) box cornbread mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package Louisiana crawfish tails, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (16-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- To taste salt and pepper
- 1 Cook wild rice according to package directions, omitting butter and salt.
- 2 Prepare cornbread according to package directions using egg and milk. Crumble cornbread.
- 3 In nonstick large skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, sauté celery, green peppers, and onion until tender. Transfer to large bowl and combine with all ingredients.
- 4 Transfer to prepared dish. Bake 45 minutes.
- 5 Serve and Enjoy!