Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Recipe, Fettuccini, Broccoli Florets, Onion, Chicken, Alfredo Sauce, Prepared with broccoli, chicken and fettuccine, this creamy dish includes a vegetable, protein and starch for a one-dish complete meal.
- 6 ounces uncooked fettuccini pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, sliced, slices cut in half
- 1 can (10-ounce) HORMEL® Premium Chunk Breast of Chicken , drained and flaked
- 1 package (10-ounce) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2 In large skillet, over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add broccoli and onion. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisply tender, stirrng frequently.
- 3 Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thoroughly heated, stirring constantly . Toss with hot cooked pasta.