Tired of the same old hot chocolate recipe? Try this plussed up version of a classic favorite using ice cream!
Recipe courtesy of Blue Bunny®.
- 1 cup Blue Bunny® Premium Toasted Almond Fudge Ice Cream (melted)
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup baker's super fine sugar
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate (60% cocoa solids or higher) finely chopped
- UTENSILS: #8 ice cream scoop
- 2 quart saucepot
- Serving cup
- 1 In a 2 quart saucepan combine milk, cream, Blue Bunny Premium Toasted Almond Fudge Ice Cream, water, sugar and heat on medium heat until boiling begins. Add bittersweet chocolate in three increments while slowly stirring mixture with whip.
- 2 Place liquid in a blender and blend for 1 minute on high setting.
- 3 Pour chocolate in glass and serve immediately.