This versatile sauce makes a delightful dip for fresh-cut veggies, breads or a variety of snack chips.
Why Try? A light and creamy dip exploding with the flavor of fresh peppery arugula greens, savory aromatics, and the bright lemon and herbs, perfect on crisp veggies, fish and chicken. Its versatility makes it perfect for parties.
- 1 (6-ounce) bag arugula
- 1 (6-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated onion
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 In food processor, combine arugula, spinach, green onion, and dill. Pulse until finely chopped; transfer to a bowl.
- 2 Combine remaining ingredients in processor bowl and mix well.
- 3 Fold mayonnaise mixture into finely chopped greens. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- 4 Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
- 5 Serve as a dipping sauce for fresh cut vegetables, fish or chicken.