These ghoulish treats are frighteningly delicious. A hint of banana flavor with Duncan Hines® Classic Chocolate Frosting and your own spooktacular decorations make these cupcakes a monster success.
Recipe courtesy of Duncan Hines
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mashed very ripe banana
- 2 tubs Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting
- 1 Preheat oven to 350° F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- 2 Blend cake mix, water, oil, eggs and banana in large bowl at low speed until moistened [about 30 seconds]. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fill cupcake liners two-thirds full.
- 3 Bake 18 to 21 minutes. Cool completely.
- 4 Frost and decorate.