Our Crunchy Broccoli Cauliflower Salad is a great way to get your vegetables–in fact, we think broccoli never tasted so good! Raw broccoli can be totally boring but when you toss it into a salad incredible things just happen. This is the perfect side dish to add to any menu.
- 1 large head broccoli, trimmed into florets
- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed into florets
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-5 ounce can water chestnuts, sliced
- 1-3.8 ounce can black olives, sliced
- 2 ounces green olives, sliced
- 3/4 cup prepared ranch dressing, or to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.