Crunchy Fish Sticks Recipe – Fish Fillets, Shake ‘N Bake Chicken Coating Mix, Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese. Homemade fish sticks are easy with SHAKE ‘N BAKE and KRAFT grated parmesan cheese. Serve with cole slaw for a complete meal.
This recipe courtesy
Calories 220 Total fat 7 g Saturated fat 2 g Cholesterol 95 mg Sodium 460 mg Carbohydrate 10 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 0 g Protein 28 g Vitamin A 10 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 15 %DV Iron 10 %DV
ROUND OUT THE MEAL: To make a quick coleslaw, toss Kraft Coleslaw Dressing with bagged coleslaw mix.
- 1 pound frozen fish fillets, such as halibut, haddock or cod, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 packet SHAKE 'N BAKE Chicken Coating Mix
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Cut fish into 3x1-inch strips. Mix egg and water in shallow dish. Dip fish into egg mixture.
- 2 COMBINE coating mix and cheese in shaker bag. Shake fish in coating mix; place on baking sheet.
- 3 BAKE 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.