- 8 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces Cointreau
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- Pinch Tajin chili (can substitute coarse sea salt)
- Pinch salt
- 10 lime wedges
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 habañero chili
- 4 cups ice
- 1 Wash all fresh ingredients.
- 2 Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds.
- 3 Cut the Habañero Chili in half, removing the seeds.
- 4 Squeeze the limes to make a fresh juice.
- 5 Mix the ingredients with ice and blend until forming a frozen drink.
- 6 Rim a glass with salt and Tajin chili, fill with frozen Margarita and enjoy its refreshing taste.