Cupid’s Cupcakes Recipe. Stir the imagination of little cherubs with delightful pink cupcakes, tinted with McCormick Red Food Color. Frost the cupcakes with Pink Frost Icing or Very Valentine Glaze. A great Valentine recipe.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
Read about McCormick’s Relationship Matrix which helps you choose the right Valentine recipe for those close to your heart.
- 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) white cake mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 14 drops McCormick® Red Food Color
- 1 Lightly grease or line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding vanilla and red food color to batter.
- 2 Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup two-thirds full.
- 3 Bake as directed on package. Cool completely. Frost with Pink Frost Icing or Very Valentine Glaze.