Curried Chicken and Avocado Salad Sandwich Recipe. Avocado, cranberries and curry powder combine to make this vibrant and healthful chicken salad. You can serve it on greens as a salad instead of using for sandwiches if you wish.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving): Calories: 359, Fat: 15 g, Carbohydrates: 29 g, Cholesterol: 65 mg, Sodium: 504 mg, Fiber: 6 g, Protein: 27 g.
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and cubed (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 slices light whole grain bread
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1 Mix mayonnaise, curry powder and salt in large bowl until well blended. Add chicken, avocado, cranberries and cilantro; toss gently to mix.
- 2 Divide chicken salad evenly among 4 slices of bread. Top each with a lettuce leaf and remaining slices of bread.