The addition of curry seasoning and mango give this chicken salad a robust flavor that sends it over the top. Everyone will be asking for more.
Why Try? This recipe just may become your signature chicken salad.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons mango and curry sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups apples, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1 Combine chicken, green onions, apples and celery.
- 2 In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, mango & curry Sauce, curry, salt and pepper, mix well.
- 3 Thoroughly combine mayonnaise dressing with chicken mixture and chill.
- 4 Taste and adjust seasoning.
- 5 Top with cashews.