Recipe Courtesy of French’s. Dress up the traditional green bean casserole with this twist.
Tip: Use 1 1/2 lbs. fresh beans, cooked or 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. thawed frozen beans.
- 1 (10 oz.) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup half-n-half or milk
- 1 tablespoon white wine (optional)
- 6 cups cooked whole green beans
- 2 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- 1 Cook mushrooms in skillet in butter until golden.
- 2 Mix soup, cream, wine, mushrooms, beans and 1 cup French Fried Onions in 2-qt. baking dish.
- 3 Bake at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot. Stir. Top with remaining onions. Bake 5 min. more.