Who says you have to serve mashed potatoes on the side? Why not bake them right on top of your meatloaf as part of the main dish?
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 530, Total fat 27 g, Saturated fat 14 g, Cholesterol 175 mg, Sodium 1170 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Dietary fiber 2 g, Sugars 12 g, Protein 31 g, Vitamin A 15 %DV, Vitamin C 25 %DV, Calcium 25 %DV, Iron 20 %DV.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups instant potato flakes
- 3 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 KRAFT Singles
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix meat, barbecue sauce, bread crumbs and egg. Shape into loaf in 12x8-inch baking dish.
- 2 BAKE 55 minutes. Meanwhile, bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Add milk, butter and salt; stir in potato flakes. Add cream cheese; stir until completely melted.
- 3 SPREAD potato mixture over meatloaf; top with Singles. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until Singles begin to melt.