Double Decker Tacos Recipe. Now you can make TACO BELL style Double Decker Tacos at home! Ground beef, refried beans and all the fixin’s come together to pull off this family favorite.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT® and TACO BELL®.
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving): Calories 420, Total fat 22 g, Saturated fat 11 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 890 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Dietary fiber 5 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 20 g, Vitamin A 25 %DV, Vitamin C 15 %DV, Calcium 20 %DV, Iron 15 %DV.
KRAFT® Kitchens Tips:
How to Warm Soft Tortillas:
Remove tortillas from pouch. Place on microwaveable plate. Cover tortillas with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 1 min.
Substitute 3 Tablespoons BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream or 2 tablespoons prepared guacamole for the refried beans.
Substitute 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips, or 1 package 16 ounces) thawed frozen LOUIS RICH Pure Ground Turkey for the ground beef.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package (16.33 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Soft Taco Dinner
- 1 can (16 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans
- 10 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Shells
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 COOK meat with Taco Seasoning Mix as directed on package.
- 2 SPREAD each warmed Soft Tortilla with 2 tablespoons of the beans; place crisp taco shell on beans, then fold soft tortilla over taco shell.
- 3 FILL taco shells with seasoned meat; top evenly with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, Salsa and sour cream.