Adopting a new lifestyle and changing the way you eat requires trying new things and foods. Dr. Ruby’s approach to food is to experiment, experiment, experiment! You may not love every recipe, but if you keep trying you will find some wonderful new recipes that you can’t do without. These just may become your staples. Below is one of Dr. Ruby’s favorite super healthy recipes.
- 4 raw coconut wraps (plain or curry) – or use whole wheat or gluten free wrap
- 4-6 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 red or yellow bell pepper (optional)
- 1 dash of sea salt
- 1 spray of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Add 1/4 of ingredients to each wrap.
- 2 Roll the wrap securely and slice.
- 3 Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.