This smoothie is so delicious, it tastes more like a milkshake. This is a true treat!
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed milk (recipe below)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Pumpkin Seed Milk Recipe
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or half vanilla bean
- 4 cups water
- 1 To make the pumpkin seed milk - place pumpkin seeds, dates, vanilla, and water in blender and blend until smooth. Milk will keep for 5 days in the fridge.
- 2 Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.