Here’s a whole new way to serve fish at home. This recipe—featuring corn bread stuffing and zesty Italian dressing is truly good enough to serve company.
Calories: 310, Total fat: 16 g, Saturated fat: 2.5 g, Cholesterol: 70 mg, Sodium: 740 mg, Carbohydrate: 14 g, Dietary fiber: 1 g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 24 g, Vitamin A: 10 %DV, Vitamin C: 4 %DV, Calcium: 4 %DV, Iron: 6 %DV
COOKING KNOW-HOW: For best results, use thin flounder or sole filets.
HEALTHY LIVING: Looking to reduce fat in your diet? Save 3 grams of fat per serving by preparing as directed using KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing. You will save 40 calories per serving, too!
- 1 package (6 ounces) STOVE TOP Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 10 fresh whitefish filets (4 ounces each)
- 1 PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Prepare stuffing as directed on package; set aside. Mix Italian dressing, parsley, garlic powder and paprika until well blended.
- 2 BRUSH fish with half of the dressing mixture. Spoon stuffing evenly over one end of each of the filets; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Pour remaining dressing mixture over fish rolls.
- 3 BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.