Pizza goes with watch parties like red-carpets and statues. Ellen Degeneres famously had pizza delivered during the awards the year she hosted. Now you can bring it with this delicious Dunk-kirk Pizza Dip recipe, created by entertainment and lifestyle expert Lynn Lilly of Craft Box Girls, in partnership with Bernzomatic, a leader in kitchen cooking torches.
Lilly offers these essential tips for working with a kitchen torch:
- Follow safety instructions provided, tying back long hair
- When using more intense torches, use safety gear such as gloves and glasses
- Don’t use around flammable materials or surfaces
- Use in a well-ventilated room or outdoors
- Pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Cooked sausage crumbles
- Cream cheese
- Italian blend of cheeses
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Line a pie dish with pizza dough.
- 3 Bake pizza dough for 15-18 minutes or until fully cooked.
- 4 Remove from the oven and cool. Once cool, spread softened cream cheese on the pizza dough.
- 5 Add a layer of pizza sauce and sausage, then add thin layers of sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
- 6 Place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- 7 Remove and top with cheese and finish by melting the cheese with the Bernzomatic TS4000.