Easy Chicken and Dumplings Recipe. Now that school’s back in session, you’re looking for dishes that taste good and are easy to make. This easy Chicken and Dumplings recipe fills the bill.
Recipe courtesy of Mrs. T’s Pierogies.
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted turkey gravy
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 Boil pierogies as package directs. Drain.
- 2 Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken pieces; cook until well-browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Add turkey gravy and mixed vegetables; heat to boiling, over high heat.
- 4 Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 5 Stir in pierogies; heat through.