Easy Chocolate Brownies Recipe. These brownies are sure to be a family favorite and are easy to make, especially with pre-melted Choco-Bake.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup shortening (margarine recommended)
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate (pre-melted Choco-Bake@ recommended)
- 2/3 cup pre-sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 Beat well 2 eggs.
- 2 Add 1 cup sugar.
- 3 Melt chocolate with shortening, and add to sugar mixture.
- 4 Add all dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5 Add vanilla and (optional) nuts.
- 6 Pour into greased 8 x 8 inch square baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.