Easy Chocolate Turtles Recipe. There’s nothing that brings you back to your childhood memories as a chocolate caramel turtle that Grandma made for you.
Recipe courtesy of DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™
Learn how to turn your passion for chocolate into a career with DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™. Click here for more information.
- DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chef Series Dark or Milk Chocolate - liquid tempered
- Pecan halves
- Caramel candy squares
- Fleur de sel or Sea salt
- DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Parchment Paper cut to line a cookie sheet
- 1 Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2 Place pecan halves in small clusters on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Top each cluster with one caramel candy and a few grains of fleur de sel.
- 3 Bake for about 5 minutes (until caramel is soft). Using the back of a buttered spoon, press down on each caramel to squish it into the pecans.
- 4 Let cool completely, and then drizzle each turtle with tempered chocolate. Return to parchment to cool.