Wake up your taste buds with the flavor of cinnamon extract added to French toast and syrup.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon Extract, divided
- 4 slices bread
- 1 cup pancake syrup
- 1 Beat eggs in shallow dish or pie plate. Add milk, sugar and 1 teaspoon of the extract; whisk until well blended.
- 2 Dip each bread slice in egg mixture, turning to coat evenly on both sides.
- 3 Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- 4 Mix pancake syrup and remaining 1 teaspoon extract in microwavable bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on MEDIUM 30 seconds or until heated through. Serve with French Toast.
- 5 TIP:Prepare as directed, substituting 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract, and 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon for the Cinnamon Extract in the French Toast. Use 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in the Syrup.