Roasted potatoes is an easy, delicious side dish especially when roasted alongside your chicken, beef or pork roast.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
- 1 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix dill weed, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2 Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over potatoes; toss to coat. Spread potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3 Bake 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.