Tetrazzini has never been so easy! This version is made with HORMEL® Refrigerated Entrees Sliced Turkey Breast with Gravy along with pimentos and cheddar cheese.
Recipe Courtesy of Hormel Foods Corporation
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated spaghetti or linguine
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (17-ounce) package HORMEL® Refrigerated Entrees Sliced Turkey Breast with Gravy, chopped
- 1 (2-ounce) jar sliced pimientos
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Prepare pasta as directed on package.
- 2 Meanwhile, in large skillet sauté onion in butter until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in flour. Add evaporated milk; cook and stir constantly until slightly thickened. Stir in turkey in gravy, pimientos, Cheddar cheese and prepared pasta.
- 3 Place mixture into a lightly greased casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until warmed through.