These quick and simple egg salad rolls only require a few ingredients because egg is the star of the show!
Recipe shared by Foodness Gracious.
- 8 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped small
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon stoneground mustard
- 8 mini brioche rolls
- 1 Bring a large pot of water to boil, then carefully place each egg into the water.
- 2 Boil for 8 minutes, then run under cold water to cool.
- 3 Once the eggs are cool, peel off the shell and transfer to a bowl.
- 4 Using a potato masher or a fork, crush the eggs until you get a chunky consistency.
- 5 Add the chopped bacon, rosemary, relish, mayonnaise, green onions, and mustard.
- 6 Stir well until combined.
- 7 Divide the egg salad between the brioche rolls and enjoy!