Yummy eggnog French toast that not only uses up your holiday leftovers but reminds you all over again of your toast to the new year!
Eggnog french toast recipe from Cameron’s Craig bed and breakfast inn in Branson, Missouri.
Tip: freeze eggnog in ice cube trays. Once frozen, package in plastic bags and freeze until ready to use.
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 slices French or Italian bread
- 1 Dip both sides of bread in eggnog.
- 2 Heat oil in heavy skillet.
- 3 Brown bread on each side.
- 4 Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.