Iconic Beijing restaurant, MR CHOW is rolling out a new Fare Thee Well cocktail featuring rich fall flavors with unique seasonal ingredients including Luxardo Apricot and lemon.
The delicious fall-inspired drink is concocted by blending perfectly aged Bourbon, Luxardo Apricot, fresh lemon juice, Fee Bros Old Fashion bitters and garnished with a dehydrated orange wheel and black cherry.
This recipe is courtesy of MR CHOW.
- 2 oz Bourbon
- .5 oz Luxardo Apricot
- .5 oz Gifford Orgeat
- .5 oz lemon juice
- 2 dashes Fee Bros Old Fashion Bitters
For the Garnish
- Dehydrated orange wheel and cherry
- 1 Add drink ingredients into shaker
- 2 Shake well
- 3 Serve into chilled glass with cubes of ice, leaving 1 inch of room at the top
- 4 Garnish with dehydrated orange wheel and black cherry