This Farmers Market Salad is a new take on a cobb salad that makes it fresher than ever. Next time you visit the Farmers Market, go with this salad in mind, and let your creativity rule the day. This recipe is part of our Top Ten Sandwich & Salad Trends for 2015.
Try this concept in our Farmers Market Sandwich, too.
- 4 chicken breasts
- Heinz® Golden Italian Dressing, as needed
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 red onion, sliced in rings
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash
- 4 ears of corn
- Heinz® Creamy Caesar Dressing, as needed for dipping
- Heinz® Balsamic Vinaigrette, as needed for dipping
- Heinz® Golden Italian Dressing, as needed for dipping
- 1 Place raw chicken breasts in a plastic bag with Heinz® Golden Italian Dressing, let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- 2 Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 3 Drizzle raw vegetables with Heinz® Golden Italian dressing. Carefully place on hot grill and cook until nicely marked. Set aside.
- 4 Grill the chicken until internal temperature is 165°F, about 8 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- 5 To assemble: On a platter, make piles of vegetables and sliced chicken, serve with ramekins of Heinz® Creamy Caesar Dressing, Heinz® Golden Italian Dressing and Heinz® Balsamic Vinaigrette.