Pan-seared filet mignon can be delicious with this special concoction of sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and beef broth to top them off! These filets would be lovely served along side roasted potatoes and green beans.
This recipe courtesy of KRAFT®.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with roasted potatoes and steamed green beans.
Nutritional Information (Per serving): Calories 190, Total fat 10 g, Saturated fat 3 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 610 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Dietary fiber 0 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 19 g, Vitamin A 0 %DV, Vitamin C 4 %DV, Calcium 0 %DV, Iron 15 %DV, Diet Exchange 3 Meat (L), 1/2 Fat.
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (4 ounces each), 1 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil packed)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1 HEAT large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add steaks; cook 10 to 13 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. Remove steaks from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- 2 ADD tomatoes, oil and garlic to skillet; cook 1 minute. Stir in beef broth. Increase heat to medium-high; cook and stir 5 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced. Remove from heat. Stir in steak sauce.
- 3 SERVE sauce over steaks.