Congrats to the winners moving to the March Madness finals.
Score with your fans by making them this petite Final Four Fingerlings pleasure that packs all the cheesy goodness of a baked potato into a tiny, little bite – He shoots, he scores!
- 20 Fingerling potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces turkey bacon, diced, rendered and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh marjoram
- 1 Preheat over to 350 degrees. Pierce potatoes then place on a jelly roll pan and spray with cooking spray, turning to coat well. Season with pepper and then bake until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, chop and cook turkey bacon in oil until crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove potatoes from oven and let cool slightly.
- 3 Meanwhile, drain bacon, reserving drippings, and place into a dish and set aside.
- 4 In the bowl of a food processor, combine bacon drippings, goat cheese, Neufchatel, chives, parsley and marjoram then pulse until well combined.
- 5 Using a melon baler, make a divot in the top of each potato, creating a space to place a dollop of the whipped goat cheese filling. Sprinkle with rendered bacon then serve.