Under $1.25 per serving. Lightly breaded and oven-baked, these wings get their kick from a “fiery” blend of chili powder and peppers. Serve with a side of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick®.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving): Calories: 221, Fat: 13 g, Carbohydrates: 7 g, Cholesterol: 98 mg, Sodium: 482 mg, Fiber: 1 g, Protein: 19 g.
Test Kitchen Tip: Prepare as directed, using 1 to 2 teaspoons McCormick® Hot Shot!® Black & Red Pepper Blend in place of the Chili Powder, Ground Black Pepper and Ground Red Pepper.
- 1/2 cup plain unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, Ground
- 2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2 Mix bread crumbs and spices in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings in batches; shake to coat well. Arrange chicken wings in single layer on large foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- 3 Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing, if desired.