- 16 ounces arugula, rinsed and drained
- 1 dozen strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add arugula, lemon juice and olive oil. Lightly toss the arugula to coat and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- 2 To serve salad use four chilled plates. Add an even amount of the dressed arugula to the center of each of the four plates. Arrange an even amount of citrus and strawberries in a decorative manor on each plate. Evenly distribute the crumbled goat cheese over the top of each salad. Serve arugula salad chilled.