Fluffy Key Lime Pie Recipe. For a taste of paradise, try this light and creamy confection. It’s low in fat, sugar and fuss. Dessert doesn’t get any easier! Its light green color evokes the spirit of springtime and the promise of warm summer days ahead.
*This recipe courtesy of tasteofhome
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 194 calories, 3 grams fat (1 gram saturated fat), 2 milligrams cholesterol, 159 milligrams sodium, 33 grams carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 grams protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) key lime yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- 2 Whisk in yogurt.
- 3 Fold in whipped topping.
- 4 Pour into crust.
- 5 Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.