For game day or any gathering, this recipe is a winning party favorite. These cheesy chicken nachos can be ready to serve in just 15 minutes, and they are sure to keep spirits high as you cheer on the team.
For a large crowd, simply double the recipe.
This recipe is courtesy of Campbell’s.
- 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa - Mild
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in water, drained
- 10 oz. (about 1 bag) tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives
- 1 Heat the salsa, soup and chicken in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often.
- 2 Spoon the chicken mixture over the chips. Top with tomato, green onion and black olives.