With Mother’s Day approaching, it’s time to start thinking about the perfect gift for mom. Just in time for Mother’s Day, Log Cabin, a family household tradition since 1887 announces the reformulation of its syrup line, by replacing High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) with natural sugar. Now, kids can celebrate Mom with this high fructose corn syrup free Mother’s day Recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Log Cabin.
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 slices French bread
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Log Cabin Syrup
- 1 In a shallow dish or plate, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
- 2 Add bread and soak for 5 minutes, turning once to coat. Place on well greased baking sheet and dot each slice with butter.
- 3 Bake at 450° F. Cut into finger like strips and top with Log Cabin syrup.