This recipe is ideal for brunch and party snacks…especially for the BIG GAME watch party. Watch the fans chow down.
Recipe courtesy of French’s.
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/3 pound thin sliced deli roast beef, turkey or ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red pepper, drained well and thinly sliced
- 2 cups (4 ounces) FRENCH'S® French Fried Onions
- 1 large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 HEAT oven to 400°F. Unroll dough; place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Press out dough to 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Brush mustard on dough to within 1/2-inch from edges.
- 2 LAYER roast beef, cheese and red peppers on dough. Sprinkle with 1 cup French Fried Onions.
- 3 ROLL up dough from long edges into a jelly-roll shape. Press dough together at ends to seal. Please dough seam-side up on baking sheet. Using sharp knive, slit top of dough every 2-inches to vent.
- 4 BAKE 15 minutes until crust is just golden. Crush remaining onions. Brush dough with egg mixture and sprinkle with crushed onions. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool before cutting into slices.