Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner and there’s nothing better than a guacamole recipe made with fresh veggies! Pair your guac with a delicious taco and cold margarita and you’re ready for a party.
This recipe is courtesy of La Palomilla Bed and Breakfast in Mexico City. Image courtesy of Orquidea Macedo.
- 3 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 4 serrano chiles, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grain salt
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 2/3 cup chopped tomato (do not peel)
- 1 red chile, chopped, for garnish
- 1 Mix without smashing. Serve.