Try this simple made-from-scratch vinaigrette that uses three different fresh herbs. With a fresh and clean taste, this vinaigrette is versatile enough for any salad or could even be used as a topping for almost any meat.
To see more tips and to see this recipe in motion, head over to the full video here.
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of fresh herbs (you can use parsley, dill, chives, or if using dried herbs, Herbs de Provence works best, but reduce to half a teaspoon)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Chop the garlic, add some salt and mash your knife back and forth until it becomes a paste, so you don’t bite into any raw garlic pieces (always be careful when using a knife for crushing).
- 2 Add Dijon mustard, herbs, salt, cracked pepper, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- 3 Store it in a mason jar for easy pouring.