There is no better way to celebrate Independence Day than with some delicious desserts decked out in our nation’s colors – a combination that will inspire patriotism while also pleasing the palate!
Eye-dazzling and delicious, fresh berries make it easy to create this sparkling-cool, creamy and rewarding Fourth of July treat!
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 In a large bowl, combine condensed milk, lemon juice and peel and blend. Stir in yogurt, and marshmallows. Place mixture into a container, cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- 2 Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- 3 Line dessert glasses with sliced strawberries, place a generous scoop of frozen dessert in center, then top with fresh blueberries.