Frozen Chocolate Bon Bons Recipe These are a decadent frozen treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
This recipe courtesy of DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™.
Learn how to turn your passion for chocolate into a career with DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™. Click here for more information.
- 6-8 ounces DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chef Series Dark or Milk Chocolate
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- For an optional kick of flavor:1/4 cup DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Aztec Spice Sipping Chocolate OR,1/4 cup DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ Chocolate Covered Almonds - pulverized
- 1 Melt Chef Series Chocolate and set aside to cool.
- 2 With a small ice cream scoop or melon baller, scoop balls of vanilla ice cream onto a cold cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Place in the freezer to reset the ice cream balls to firm.
- 3 If using sipping chocolate or pulverized almonds, spread out onto a plate. Roll the ice cream balls in the mixture until completely coated, and then return them to the cookie sheet.
- 4 Drizzle melted chocolate over the ice cream balls and return to the freezer until ready to serve